Temporary Traffic Control, May 26, 2022, Milford
0.6 Water and Wastewater, Other
BEFORE YOU REGISTER ANYONE FOR THIS CLASS:
1. You are in the database so DO NOT ADD yourself or create a new account. If you do not know what email address we have on file for you, call the office.
2. Each person must have an INDIVIDUAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND CELL PHONE. We DO NOT SHARE THIS INFO WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES. (It does not have to be a company email, just one they can access for instructions).
3. If you are registering one person for all 3 Construction Week classes, this is not the right event. Go back to the main event menu and select Construction Week.
Continuing Education Credits: 0.6 Water and Wastewater, Other
$230 Members per attendee
$280 Non-Members per attendee
Temporary Traffic Control plays a vital role in providing safe and efficient traffic flow, ensuring the well being of workers and creating workspaces. Interruptions in normal traffic flow are often necessary in the Public Works industry. This training will provide the technical information required to work safely on Michigan’s highway right of ways. Attendees are encouraged to bring the MMUTCD Part 6 to class.
About your instructor Bruce Gasaway
- 25 years The Muskegon County Road Commission
- 20 years Temporary Traffic Control Instructor International Municipal Signal Assoc. (IMSA)
- 10 years Michigan State University Civil & Environmental Engineering Work Zone Classes
- Former State Advisory Committee Member for Michigan Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices Part 6
- 10 years City of Norton Shores part-time streets department worker.
- 6 years The ASU Group Loss Control Consultant contractor for The County Road Commission Self Insurance Fund (CRASIF)
- 6 year Arborist Skills Inc. Training Instructor
Payment/Cancellation Policy: Payment is expected prior to class. Cancellations must be requested at least 3 business days prior to the start of the class or your registration fee will be forfeited. If you cancel least 3 days prior to the start of class, the full amount may be used as credit toward a future class. You may send a substitute attendee.